Andover Regional Board of Education
In compliance with the Open Public Meetings Act, Chapter 231, Laws of 1975, State of New Jersey, the Andover Regional Board of Education of Andover Borough and Andover Township, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, at a re-organization meeting held on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 established the following meeting schedule. All meetings will convene in the Long Pond School, 707 Limecrest Road, Andover Township, New Jersey at 7:30 p.m. unless otherwise posted:
BOARD OF EDUCATION BOARD MEETING DATES
2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Thursday, January 2, 2014
7:30 p.m.(One Meeting in April)
7:30 p.m.(Special Meeting)
7:30 p.m.(Changed to Thurs. May 23)
7:30 p.m. (One Meeting in July)
7:30 p.m. (One Meeting in August)
7:30 p.m. (One Meeting in September)
7:30 p.m. Re-organization Meeting
The meeting agenda for all meetings will be as follows:
Call Meeting to Order
Reading of Notice of Public Meeting
Executive Session, if needed
Citizen Inquiry—Regarding Agenda Items Only
Communications to the Board
School Business Administrator/Board Secretary Report
Old and New Business
Citizen Inquiry—Regarding Non-Agenda Items Only
Executive Session, if necessary
The following appointments were made for the 2012-2013 school year:
- Terry-Lee VanAuken as the Board Secretary, HIPPA Compliance Officer and Custodian of Public School Records.
- Terry-Lee VanAuken as the Homeless Liaison for the District.
- Terry-Lee VanAuken as the Investment Officer.
- Terry-Lee VanAuken as the Certified Purchasing Agent for the District with purchasing authorization up to $36,000.00.
- Terry-Lee VanAuken as the Affirmative Action Officer, Public Compliance Officer (PACO), Gender Equity Office and HIPA Officer.
- Marie Goble as the Treasurer of School Monies at a negotiated fee.
- Albert Muccilli as teh ADA/504 Officer.
- Approve the appointment of the following individuals as members of the Affirmative Action Team: Terry-Lee VanAuken, Eric Neumann, Kim Robinson, Joseph Losavio, Martin Grifone, Sharon Vogel.
- Karl & Associates as the Right to Know Compliance Officer.
- Janusz Berghoff as the Asbestos Designated Person/Officer, fee of $2,500.00.
- Janusz Berghoff as the Integrated Pest Management Coordinator for the District.
- Thomas O'Sullivan as the Communications Consultant for the District at a fee of $2,500.00.
- Nisivoccia & Company as auditors with a fee schedule of $135.00 to $150.00 per hour for partner, $100.00-$125.00 per hour for manager, $60.00 to $95.00 per hour for staff to senior accountants with a total fee not to exceed $32,000.00 as per the RFP requested, Political Contribution Distribution (PCD) is on file.
- Mr. Allan P. Dzwilewski, Esq. of Schwartz, Simon, Edelstein, Celso & Kessler as school attorney, fee of $165.00 per hour; Special Education and Construction $170.00 per hour as per the RFP; PCD is on file.
- Dr. David Bollard as the school medical examiner, fee of $6,000.00.
- Anthony Pannella of Wilentz, Goldman and Spitzer as Bond Counsel as per the negotiated agreement; PCD is on file.
- The Spiezle Architectural Group as the architects of record for the Florence M. Burd School/Long Pond School Facilities Project as per the negotiated agreement;PCD is on file.
- George Morville of the Morville Agency as Broker of Record for all Board policies, except health insurance policies; PCD is on file.
- RHM Benefits as Broker of Record for all medical/prescription Board policies; PCD is on file.
- Michael Trombetta a/k/a M.A.T. Financials as Broker of Record for dental coverage; PCD is on file.
- Voluntary student insurance through Bollinger Fowler Student Insurance program at no cost to the Board of Education.
- Middlesex Purching Co-op as the vendor for all general school teaching supplies with a state purchasing co-op contract that includes, but is not limited to: J.L. Hammett/School Specialty/Classroom Direct/SAX, CDW-G.
- Travel reimbursement at the current New Jersey mileage reimbursement rate; subject to change.
- All Board of Education members, Superintendent of Schools and School Business Administrator/Board Secretary to attend the NJSBA's Fall Workshop, location to be determined, with the cost no to exceed $600.00 each including mileage.
- All Board Office/Business Office staff members: Terry-Lee VanAuken, Stacey Meherkens, William McNeir, Denise Branning, Nancy Quigley, Donna Munze, Melinda Schick and Patricia Fisher to be compensaed for travel expenses for job related activities, which include but are not limited to the post office, bus company, county office, bank(s) and office supply store(s), not to exceed $300.00 each person per quarter..travel reimburesement at the current New Jersey mileage rate, subject to change as per the District's Travel Policy.
The above schedule, agenda format and appointments are subject to change and adequate notice of additional meetings and/or changes will be given in accordance with existing laws.