Welcome to Student Transportation
Thank you for visiting our website. Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions and transportation rules. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have.
Please go over these bus safety rules with your students.
● Sit in your assigned seat with your seatbelt on at all times. Keep the aisle clear of feet and belongings. Never put your head, hands, or arms out the window.
● Stay seated until the bus stops.
● Never cross behind the bus. Cross in front of the bus so the driver can see you.
● When crossing the street, always wait for the bus driver to indicate that it is safe to cross.
● Behave at the bus stop. Bullying and harassment are prohibited and may be considered illegal.
● Talk quietly.
● Do not distract the bus driver.
● Do not throw things or litter the bus.
● No eating, drinking, or gum chewing on the bus.
● Smoking or Vaping of any kind is prohibited.
● Arrive at their assigned bus stop 10 minutes before the bus is due to arrive.
● Students may only ride their regular bus and only use their assigned bus stop.
● Bus assignment changes must be pre-approved, and will only be considered in the case of emergent or urgent need, for long-term temporary address changes, or permanent move within the district.
• Cell phone usage is permitted on the bus with ear buds/phones only. No picture taking is permitted. Always be considerate to those around you.
The following disciplinary measures may be applied as appropriate to the pupil's violation of the rules of conduct on the bus:
First offense: Warning to student, notification to parent/guardian.
Second offense: Notifying parent(s) of possible suspension of riding privileges and appropriate discipline (detentions).
Third offense: Letter to parent and three-day suspension of riding privileges
Fourth offense: Additional suspension for five days to permanent suspension of riding privileges.
****For safety reasons, students should not walk on or off the bus with a cell phone in their hands. This risks falls, especially on the bus stairwell.