A Message from the PrincipalDear Long Pond School Parents and Guardians,Thank you for your continued support and cooperation during these challenging times. This has been one of the most challenging years we might ever face as a school commumnity and everyone's support, patience, felxibility and understand has been greatly appreciated by myself and the Long Pond School facultyand staff. Here are a few reminders heading into the final few days of school:
* All student chromebooks, i-pads, charging cords and hotspots must be returned to school on June 17, 2021.
- Your child should bring their devices to school and they will be collected in the classroom.
- If your child is 100% virtual you can return the device to the main office on: Thursday, 6/17/21 between 1:00-3:00pm or Friday, 6/18/21 between 9:00-2:00pm
- If your child is participating in one of our summer programs they may keep their devices until July 30, 2021.
- Please contact LPS at 973-315-5256 with any questions regarding the return of student devices.
* NJHS Induction Ceremony- 6/14 @ 4:30 p.m.
* 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony- 6/15 @ 6:00 p.m.
* Grade Level Power Hour Gym Class (dress accordingly) - 6/17
* Last Day of School- 6/17 (Early Dismissal)Follow me on Twitter using the handle @LPSchargers
Bryan J. Fleming